Pilgrim Possessive Pronouns FREEBIE!

Thank you all that have reached out and sent your well wishes.  Although it is getting a little chilly here in downstate NY, I am definitely one of the fortunate ones.  My property was not damaged just sitting without power since Monday evening.  Schools have been closed all week.  I am getting major cabin fever but its OK!  My generator has been very helpful to keeping me entertained with TV, Internet, and a fridge filled with food.

Trying to keep myself entertained, so I created a fun-freebie for all of you to enjoy!

First, there is a visual to assist with asking and answering questions to elicit pronouns.
 Print and cut the Pilgrims and glue them onto brown paper bags or envelopes.
 Print and laminate the item cards.  Have students discuss the items and sort them to the Pilgrim(s) they think would own it.  Then prompt them to use the possessive pronoun in a sentence.
Follow-up activities:
  • Which were around at the original feast?  Which are Thanksgiving items?
  • Category sort: food, meals, animals, etc.

I hope you enjoy this fun freebie!  More to come!