My Thanksgiving Story: Writing/Telling Guide

My Halloween story guide was such a hit, I decided to create one for the Thanksgiving theme!  It follows the same format just with different graphics for the theme!

First, students can select from choices for the major story elements (characters, setting, problem, solution).  By doing so, this can help elicit the discussion of the Thanksgiving story and comparing Thanksgiving then and now.
 Then there is a page for them to go into more detail about each element.

Next, students can write a draft using story sequence.
Finally, students can write their story and make a picture.  I like to have them create a picture of the main idea to help practice that skill too.

I hope you find this activity useful like the other one!  You can grab it here at my TpT store!