Silly Sally Articulation and Sequencing Activities

One of my favorite books to use with my speech students is "Silly Sally" by Audrey Wood.  It is so silly and motivating!!  It is great for working on /s/ and/or /l/. 

I went to Staples and color-copied the pages of the book, laminated, and added Velcro to make a sequencing board.  I use this board while reading the story as visuals and then the students can place pictures on board as you read to retell the story.  You can keep removing the pictures for repetition after each page.
I created a worksheet that can be used a review and then sent home for practice/memo for parents on what was worked on.  You can also use it by cutting apart the pictures and making a recalling activity using the sentence strip to encourage expanded responses.   So many ways to utilize this worksheet.  You can also take the sentence strip and attach it to the visual board while reading the story.  Grab it here!
If you have students working on /s/ or /l/, this story is great!  So much repetition!!  I created a review worksheet for those students as well.  This can be independent if the student can read on their own.  If not, you can read and have the student circle the picture to respond.  It is also a great way to send home this worksheet to let the parents know what was worked on in speech.  They can practice the sentences at home to work on target sounds.
Grab it here!
Lastly, I just wanted to provide some links of other Silly Sally materials I have found on the Internet.  I cannot take credit for any of these but they are very useful and fun!

How have you used this book in your speech rooms?!  Feel free to comment to share!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday