TxTools App

If you are in love with Pinterest like I am, you have been seeing Pediastaff and their pin boards.  Well...they developed an app AND IT'S FREE!!!  This app combines several apps that are already out there.  If you are thinking about downloading an app for data collection and other speech resources, I definitely recommend checking this one out. 

I initially downloaded it to my IPhone, since it is an app to help speech therapists.  This app has 4 sections to help with different needs.

"Tally This": This is an easy way to collect data.  This is great if you are trying to get a certain amount of trials in a session. 
"Percent Right": This is create if you need to have percentages for session notes.  If you are billing for medicaid you will need to show progress.  This has been very helpful for collecting quick data and having a percentage to show for the session.  Unfortunately, you can only use this for 1 student at a time.  I suggest using it at the end of a session as a "sum up" to collect some data.

"Age Finder": Have you ever had to do a last minute evaluation?  Need to calculate really fast chronological age?!  This happened to me today!  I just took out this app and was able to get an accurate age and was I was on my way! 
"IEP Scheduler": I find this feature would be more useful for school psychologists trying to figure out future dates.  But it is nice and all together with the rest of the app.


Overall, this app is very useful and makes data collection fun!  Best part is, IT IS FREE!!  It is easy to navigate and use this app.  Pediastaff did a great job trying to help out the SLPs out there!!  Help support the company that brings you great Pinterest boards and fun!